chatbox

the staff
staff one
staff two

spotlight

affiliates
affiliate codes go here

credits
put your credits here this skin and graphics was made by marv at atf, caution, & sds

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Chasing Down a Daydream, Nicholas Fable
Nicholas Fable
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 04:17 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Hope
Nicholas Fable

N/Ayears

16posts

N/Astatus

Nicholas Adam Fable
nick

Nick likes to keep his emotions to himself most of the time. That’s not to say he’s not social, quite the contrary, enjoying the company of others and any spontaneous meetings. He’s a caring, trustworthy guy, however, he doesn’t tend to like showing such characteristics and hides behind a wall of charm and sarcasm at the most of times.

He’s a bit of a trouble maker, not really keeping to rules (they’re only made to be broken afterall, right?) and living for a good time. He grew up in an average lifestyle where he wasn’t poor but worked and appreciated all he got. He’s grew up in the setting where he always has hidden insecurities to the point it’s no longer even difficult, merely a switch. Nick’s got a weakness for pretty ladies which will likely be his downfall.

Only recently arrived in Stonebrook, he’s still trying to find his way around the strange town. A lead on his biological family lead him here where he hopes to find some answers of his past and family; his twin being Christophe Myers.

friends

Those who are out for having a good time or party. Just generally those who he enjoys being in their company whether they have a lot or nothing in common. If someone is carefree and a bit daring then you’re in the right direction.

enemies

Anyone who tries to take advantage of him being the new guy in town in a cruel way. He wont have people trying to walk over him. Generally anyone who would clash with his personality or tried to steal/hurt any girl he was with.

lovers

Friendly and flirtatious, Nick loves the attention of anyone willing to give him it. He’s got a softer side that would be nice for someone to find, but it would probably take some time and getting to know one another. Don’t expect anything to happen over night with this guy, he’s got an objective in town and enjoys being carefree and living life right now.

To reply please use:

CODE

[align=center][dohtml]
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Antic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<style type="text/css">
.text {
font-family: 'Antic', sans-serif;
font-size:30px;
color: #222222;
letter-spacing: -2px;

text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #444;
}
</style>

<div style="width: 250px; border: solid 30px #000; background-color: #ececec;">
<div class="text" style="text-align: right; padding-right: 5px;">YOUR CHARACTER HERE & Nick</div><p><p>
<div style="width: 200px; height: 80px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; line-height: 95%; color: #222;"> TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT </div><p><p>

</div>
[/dohtml][/align]
PM
^
Guinevere Gothel
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 05:14 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Staff
Guinevere Gothel

N/Ayears

15posts

N/Astatus

Guinevere & Nick

okay so.. this should be interesting! hahaha Since Guinevere is the town 'princess' so to speak, with her reputation of owning the restaurant, I would think that Nick would come in at some point since he's new to town. She's not exactly looking for a relationship because in her mind, her relationship lies solely with her customers, which makes things interesting since Nick isn't really looking either. Since the knowledge of the separation isn't common knowledge, maybe there's information that the two can stumble across together? We can see where things go?

PMEmail Poster
^
Nicholas Fable
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 06:35 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Hope
Nicholas Fable

N/Ayears

16posts

N/Astatus

Guinevere & Nick

Haha yeah, recipe for disaster I think. Maybe he could get her out of the resturant for a bit at some point, try get her to let her hair down (no pun intended lol). We should thread and see what happens :-)

PM
^
Guinevere Gothel
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 07:26 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Staff
Guinevere Gothel

N/Ayears

15posts

N/Astatus

Guinevere & Nick

LOL No pun intended... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ;) Anyway! I think it would be awesome if he tried to get her out of that place DURING working hours because she probably would FREAK OUT. Like.. YOU want ME to leave NOW? LOL I would imagine something like that would be seriously disruptive!

PMEmail Poster
^
Masquerade
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 07:38 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Masky
Masquerade

N/Ayears

12posts

N/Astatus

Chris & Nick

First off, I want to say: I LOVE YOU! for taking on this character. I've never played twins before so this should be interesting. Anyway, I have Nick's brother Chris :3. Since they ARE brothers, I figured that they should meet sometime. I also noticed that you have an open thread, should I go ahead and reply there or should we wait till the Masquerade for them to meet?

PMEmail Poster
^
Nicholas Fable
 Posted: Feb 14 2012, 01:08 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Hope
Nicholas Fable

N/Ayears

16posts

N/Astatus

I've played female twins before, was a good laugh with how we done it and though they got on they had some moral differences. I think them meeting at the masquerade would be quite funny to be honest. Add me on an im if you wanna chat about ideas :-)
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll