chatbox

the staff
staff one
staff two

spotlight

affiliates
affiliate codes go here

credits
put your credits here this skin and graphics was made by marv at atf, caution, & sds

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» What is the staff up to?!
Abby
 Posted: Jan 31 2012, 06:38 PM
Quote Post
PLAYED BY Myself
Abby

CSTyears

129posts

N/Astatus

Hello members of Once Upon a Time! On behalf of Whitney and myself, we welcome you to our little home away from home!

First order of business is an official welcome to all of you! It tickles us immensely to see everyone jump right in and start creating plots! You guys are amazing for that!

Now, I would like to give you guys a little inside peak at what the staff is currently working on for Stonebrook!

Expect to see a newspaper released in the next month or so! Hopefully by the time that gets released we will have some updates on the subplots. As the date of release gets a little closer, we will have a plot update thread for you guys to give us your updates.

We are also planning a board wide event to kick things off for Valentines Day. More details to come on that as well.

Finally! Whitney and I are doing some behind the scenes plotting and we can't wait to get those various plots going! Hope you guys like twists and turns!

We have some great things up our sleeves so we hope you guys stick around and enjoy!

Spread the love and tell your friends!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll